Quando encontrei esta velha Torre Eiffel, em ferro fundido, num mercado de velharias, não pensei duas vezes: vou fazer, como a Yuko fez tão bem :-), um conjunto de costura idêntico aos produzidos em França, c.1890. Os acessórios são também de época, em metal e marfim.
When I saw this iron Eiffel Tower at the flea market, I didn't think twice: I'm going to make a french sewing kit (c. 1890) like the antique ones, as Yuko did so well :-)
Sewing tools are also antique, in metal and ivory.
Quand je trouvai cette ancienne Tour Eiffel en fer dans un marché de pouces, je ne pensai pas deux fois: je vai faire un ensemble de couture (France, c. 1890), comme Yuko a fait si bien :-)
Les outils sont aussi d'époque, en métal et ivoire.
When I saw this iron Eiffel Tower at the flea market, I didn't think twice: I'm going to make a french sewing kit (c. 1890) like the antique ones, as Yuko did so well :-)
Sewing tools are also antique, in metal and ivory.
Quand je trouvai cette ancienne Tour Eiffel en fer dans un marché de pouces, je ne pensai pas deux fois: je vai faire un ensemble de couture (France, c. 1890), comme Yuko a fait si bien :-)
Les outils sont aussi d'époque, en métal et ivoire.
2 Comments:
Wow! Che magnifico! Più bello di mio!!! Complimenti! :-D
Many thanks for your wonderful idea,Yuko. I felt very happy :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home